International Translation Agency
Our International Translation Agency can offer you a wide range of services concerning translation of texts, documents, professional technical translation as well as interpreting into 50 languages. We also propose an entire spectrum of service concerning legalization, document preparation for visa application in the embassy, document preparation for applying marriage visa.
Our translation services:
- Translation into 50 languages (technical translation, translation of financial and legal documents, medical translation, literary translation), editing of the translations by native speakers;
- Interpreting (business negotiations, escort of delegations, interpreting while the installation of equipment and precommissioning works, interpreting by the notary, etc.);
- Notarization of translations;
- Apostille and legalization of documents;
- Discovery of documents in Ukraine and abroad;
- Assistance in the preparation of documents for embassies and consulates when traveling abroad.
Our branches: For your convenience and work efficiency our Agency has established a network of branches, which includes cities such as Kiev, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa, Moscow and other cities of Ukraine, Russia and Europe.
We in International Translation Agency will be happy to help you if you need an apostille affixed to or legalise your documents.
The apostille affixing procedure and consular legalisation of documents is an important step in the preparation of documents for using them abroad.
An apostille is a special stamp affixed to an official document, which was issued in a country, to certify the authenticity. Once an apostille is affixed, the document becomes fully legal in the other country.
Apostille can be affixed by the following agencies:
- The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (MOJ);
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine (MOFA);
- The Ministry of Education of Ukraine.
An apostille can be only affixed to the documents issued by official bodies:
- Personal documents:
- diplomas, archive transcripts, training programmes, educational certificates;
- different types of certificates (clear criminal record, residence, health status);
- documents issued by civil registry offices (marriage certificates, birth certificates, certificate of dissolution of marriage, etc.);
- documents made up by a notary (applications, statements, powers of attorney, affidavits, etc.).
- Corporate documents (registration certificate, powers of attorney, articles of association, etc.).
Consular legalization of official documents is a procedure of certification of authenticity of originals of official documents or authenticity of signatures of officials authorized to certify signatures on documents and seals and stamps affixed to a document.
Procedure of consular legalization of official documents issued by or executed with participation of government agencies and local authorities, both in Ukraine and abroad, is governed by the Instruction on the Procedure of Consular Legalization of Official Documents in Ukraine and Abroad.
The following two consular legalization procedures are the most widely used:
- Legalization in the country where a document was issued.
- Legalization in the country where a document will be used.
Consular Service Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine legalizes documents issued by Ukrainian government agencies and organizations and intended for use abroad.